Email Marketing is Your New Sales Assistant
It’s a myth that Email Marketing is outdated. In fact, it’s still one of the best marketing investments you can make. According to Hubspot, “email generates $38 for every $1 spent, which is an astounding 3,800% ROI, making it one of the most effective options available.”
Together, we work with you to create email marketing campaigns that will increase your sales by:
- Capturing leads using educational content
- Nurturing interested website visitors to develop trust
- Showcasing your expertise
- Following up with interested people
- And so much more!
Having a place to collect email addresses on your website is an essential part of digital marketing. We work with you to create a simple lead capture funnel so that you can increase sales by:
- Educating Your Vistors
- Building Trust
- Scheduling Consultations
- Requesting Quotes
- Making a Sale
Lead capture helps you to create a follow-up system where you are no longer relying on outdated methods.
Not every website visitor is in the mindset to buy. Some visitors are conducting research, comparing your products or services with that of your competition. How can you win these visitors? By using a nurture campaign.
Nurture Campaigns are a series of automated emails that:
- Educate your prospect
- Showcase your expertise
- Differentiate you from your competitor
- Overcome buyer objections
- Provide a coupon or promotion
Nurture campaigns work for you just as a salesman would except they never have to take a break! Your nurture campaign works for you at night and on holidays and weekends!
How many times have you played “telephone tag,” or email and texting tag to schedule a simple zoom meeting?
Think about how much time and confusion you’d save if you could simply send a calendar link to your prospect and they can choose a time that is available for both of you. Automated scheduling allows you to:
- Pre-set your calendar to show only your available times
- Automate reminder emails and text messages
- Easily reschedule or cancel using a simple, automated sequence
- Make scheduling simple for your customers and sales prospects.
We are all very busy people. You will win more customers by providing them with a seamless customer experience.
Most business owners only see Email Marketing as a one-way method for attracting new clients.
But what they fail to understand is that, with the right tools, you can create highly successful internal sales funnels that provide your employees with:
- A clearly defined follow-up sequence
- A CRM that can tag prospects according to their specific interests
- A CRM that nurtures prospects along a sales pipeline.
- Provide a place to hold all of the communication shared with prospects
- And so much more!
One of the most overlooked aspects of sales is follow-up! So many business owners work hard to attract new customers, but they lose a lot of business by not having the right follow-up steps in place.
CRM - Customer Relationship Management
Your business is only as good as your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software! That may sound like an overstatement, but let me ask you, how are you storing your customer data?
Even small businesses can create a “working” client list by using the right CRM. We set our clients up with Keap, a CRM system that allows you to continuously market to your customers and prospects.
- Tag individuals according to their interest
- Nurture your customers and prospects
- Add contacts via webforms and landing pages.
- Send promotional emails
- Create opportunities to upsell
With the right CRM, your marketing strategy is only limited by your imagination.